Arts and Crafts plays a significant influence on the development of neural connections and fine motor skills development in children. Children will get their chance to explore their imagination through scissors, craft paper, crayons, glitter and glue. As they are developing creativity through the use of their own hands, they develop their visual processing abilities and grow their fine motor skills.
Art 101 and Exposure To Colors
The ultimate class for beginners aged 10 and below. Children will learn various basic techniques in arts, from drawing basic shapes and adding form to coloring with different medium.
In mixed media classes, children aged 10 and below will learn to make art by using different materials, including recyclable items, which are age appropriate. Classes for students ages 11 and above will see them working with wide variety of materials including cans and wires.
Craft classes allow your children to be creative with a mix of lessons from sewing to making cement products.
Watercolor provides effects which are unique and magical. It provides a flow of colors one cannot predict and moves like no other medium. This class is suitable for those aged 11 and above.
Denise Khoo brings long years of performance and qualified experiences:
• Works with acrylic paint and watercolor
• Conducts arts and crafts classes and workshops for children and adults
• Produces sellable art goods to an audience
• Monday and Tuesday, from 3.30 PM to 4.30 PM
• Saturday, from 10.00 AM to 11.30 AM
Ballet classes will nurture your child's movement and mental growth through a structured and creative exploration class.
Large and part focused on the introduction of ballet to children through balance, movement and music.
For beginners, intermediate and advanced ballerinas, this is a comprehensive syllabus that includes proper technique, body alignment, strength, precision, turnout and extension.
For beginners, intermediate and advanced ballerinas, from traditional to the influences of hip-hop, jazz and ballet.
Stephanie Toh brings long years of performance and qualified experiences:
• Dance Galore Ballet & Music School (Jean Gan Academy of ballet & Music) - 1998 – Present
• Royal Academy of Dancing (RAD) registered teacher
• Imperial Society of Teaching of Dancing (ISTD) registered teacher
• 17 years of teaching experience.
• Ballet (Baby to Advanced), Modern and Tap.
• Dance Concert organization and choreography
• Thursday, from 3.15 PM to 4.30 PM
• Saturday, from 10.15 AM to 11.00 AM
Brazilian Martial Arts classes, Capoeira, will challenge kids in more ways than one to get fit, stay sharp and to flow with the rhythm.
Students can expect
• Coordination and development of play, music, rhythm, movement, expressions and non‐verbal communication.
• Refinement of motor skills, body awareness, dynamic movements, agility, strength, coordination and balance.
• The building of confidence, social skills and personal expression.
Master the fundamentals of drums! We guide children with technical drum exercises to set the beat, improve speed and be musically expressive through the music of various genres.
• Posture, stick handling and practice rudiments to be the driving force of rhythm.
• Trained to be familiar with backbeat, bass, snare, strokes, groove between cymbals and hi-hats.
• Learn balance, coordination techniques, beat improvisation and stylistic form approach.
Planting the love of music inside them through a complete piano learning experience: sight reading, ear training, time value and improvising music styles from classical to contemporary.
Musically trained Abigail Baskaran has had the opportunity to teach and perform on various platforms in the past 10 years. They include: Earth Tone Music, Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Gymboree Play and Music, Royale Chulan Damansara and Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur.
Caroline Yeoh has been teaching at Yamaha Music School and providing private piano lessons from Grades 1 to 8 for over 10 years. She has prepared students for piano exams for major examining boards that includes ABRSM UK and Trinity School of London.
• 1 on 1, flexible arrangement
xSpace's Taekwondo classes incorporate techniques from various martial art styles and are tailored to prepare students with the know-how during situations of need. Every lesson will improve a child's strength, endurance and coordination as well as teaching them skills for life to be disciplined, focused, self-confidence and respectful.
The classes will teach students on
• Speed and agility
• Relaxation and meditation exercises
• Breathing control
• Mental and ethical discipline
• Respect, etiquette and self-confidence
Grand Master Michael Liew brings long years of performance and qualified experiences:
• Trained students for the past 43 years
• Was formerly a national player and national coach
• Is an international referee for Kyorugi (Taekwondo Motion) & Poomsae (Defence‐and‐Attack Motion)
Master Jacky Lim brings long years of performance and qualified experiences:
• Trained students for the past 32 years
• Was formerly a club head coach and former Kuala Lumpur State Player
• Is an international referee for Kyorugi (Taekwando Motion) & Poomsae (Defence‐and‐Attack Motion)